Join parent educator Bonnie Hahn to grow in your understanding of play-based learning for little ones!
At this training, you will learn:
- the basics of early brain development
- the connection between developmental and relational models of learning
- the ways that supporting a child’s development through play based learning supports healthy growth and development
- how to incorporate play-based experiences in your classroom
- how to model play experiences for others in the child’s life
COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
Do not attend if you or any household member is sick, has a fever, or has had contact with another person with a positive COVID-19 test or a suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
Masks are optional.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org