We are excited to partner with Resilient Wilco to distribute their Free Family Resilience Kits!
Resilience Kits include a variety of wonderful materials to help families build relationships, communicate their feelings, and keep their relationships safe during difficult times. Kit materials include sensory toys, communication activities, educational materials, books and much more.
• Cool tips and activities on getting to know your nervous system, like “how is my engine running?”
• Relationship “bullseye” tips for keeping relationships safe during times of stress
• Refrigerator magnet reminders to be used by the whole family
• Items to help kids calm up or calm down and keep their engine running just right
• Books to read together about emotions and how to talk about them
If you’d like to register for a free kit, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch Bridges to Growth’s Lexy go through a kit in this video!
The Resilience Kits are made possible by grant funding from All Together ATX, a program created by Austin Community Foundation and United Way for Greater Austin.