How to Make No-Bake Oreo Truffles
Watch as ASAP’s Carey and her little chefs make No-Bake Oreo Truffles!
This week’s curbside supply bags included the ingredients to make No-Bake Oreo Truffles. If you weren’t able to get a supply bag this week, you can follow along with these instructions.
4 Oreo cookies
2 tbsp cream cheese, softened
¼ cup Sweet sweet chocolate chips, melted
Plastic Ziploc bag
Parchment paper piece
Supplies needed from home:
Small coffee mug to safely melt chocolate in the microwave
Small bowl (cereal bowl size) to mix cream cheese and crushed Oreos
- Crush cookies in a resealable plastic bag using your hands, careful to not break the bag. (Tip: Remove all the air from the bag before sealing it.)
- In a bowl or in the plastic bag, add cream cheese & cookie crumbs. Mix until well blended.
- Roll cookie mixture into balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- Microwave chocolate chips in a coffee mug. Heat for 20 seconds at a time and stir. Watch closely — chocolate can burn in the microwave.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate the place on a wax paper-covered baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!